Mechanical EngineeringNBA Accredited
- To ensure effective and efficient teaching methods for sound fundamentals.
- To impart technical skill through effective collaboration and specialized Training.
- To use modern equipments, software and technology for effective learning.
- To develop creative dynamic technocrats, entrepreneurs and leaders.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Potential to apply the basic and advanced knowledge of Mechanical Engineering along with inter-disciplinary subjects to build a successful career.
- To inculcate proficiency skills/trainings among students to excel either in higher education, research field or mechanical industries.
- Ability to identify, develop and engage in contemporary engineering practices with modern tools to solve engineering related issues.
- To exhibit confidence, motivation & innovative ideas to complex problems to become an entrepreneur/leader.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Graduates will be able to solve real life problems by using computer aided engineering (CAE) tools of design, analysis, manufacturing and assembly of products.
- Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge and skills of manufacturing, design, thermal and fluids for the industrial growth.
The department has also updated the laboratory as per requirement. For the overall development of students, department conducts regular basis expert talks, industrial visits and seminars/STTP/LTTP/Workshop of relevant subjects. As part of advancement, department has signed MOU with PTC University. USA and developed “Authorized Training Centre (ATC) for CREO 3.0”. Till date nearly 170 students are certified as CREO for Design Engineer by the ATC.
Hello, How may I assist you today?
Kindly choose from one of the following categories to get started.
For Student / Parents
R. N. G. Patel Institute of Technology
Bardoli – Navsari Road,
At: Isroli (Tajpore ) PO : Afwa
Tal : Bardoli – 394620
State : Gujarat
+91 9512900457, +91 9512900458