Computer Science & Engineering
Degree Offered :
B. E. Computer Science and Engineering
B. E.(Hons.) in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
The Computer Science and Engineering Department has been established with an aim to prepare technocrats in the field of Computer, Software and Data Science. The department has developed a Computer Centre with 450 Nos. of computers connected in LAN with 35 Mbps internet connectivity and latest licensed applications & system softwares. To emphasize more on practical aspects with current trends and technologies, the department has developed various laboratories like Open Source Technology Lab, UNIX Lab, Network & Security Lab, Programming Lab and Project Lab including R&D Centre.
To create a holistic teaching -learning ecosystem with a vision to prepare globally competent computer professionals for the development of society and the nation.
- To ensure effective and efficient teaching learning process for sound fundamentals.
- To impart technical skill through effective hands on practice on advanced technologies and Value education.
- To prepare industry ready professionals by industry partnerships and entrepreneurs activities.
- To inculcate human values, research capabilities, leadership abilities and ethics in young minds.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- The graduates will be able to interact with their peers in industries and society as an engineering professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders to set up technical ambience in the society
- The graduates will be able to reveal professionalism, ethical attitude, strong communication skills and maintain good team work spirit in their profession.
- The graduate will be able to utilize their skills with strong foundation to prepare them for higher learning and research activity.
- The graduate will be able to build up an ability to analyse the requirements, comprehend professional specifications, design and provide engineering solutions.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Analyse, design and develop algorithmic solutions to any real life problems.
- To provide solutions for complex engineering problems by understanding the computer science concepts.
- To demonstrate the use of knowledge and ability to write programs and integrate them with software/hardware products in the domain of database, networking, data analytics, mobile communication technologies and web technologies.
- Department has signed M.O. U. with LoftySoft AB (Sweden), Getwings Technologies Pvt. Ltd (Ahmedabad) for setting up “IoT Lab” and Centre of excellence in future.
- Department has signed M.O. U. with D-Link for D-Link Academy – An authorized Training Centre for D-Link certified Network Engineers.
- Department has been nominated as “Resource Centre” for Spoken Tutorial by IIT, Bombay, A project founded by MHRD, Government of Maharashtra.
- Department is running out academic interface programs like “IBM Academic initiative” and “TCS-AlP”