Computer Science & Engineering
Degree Offered :
B. E. Computer Science and Engineering
B. E.(Hons.) in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in
Artificial Intelligence & Machine LearningNBA Accredited
The Computer Science and Engineering Department has been established with an aim to prepare technocrats in the field of Computer, Software and Data Science. The department has developed a Computer Centre with 450 Nos. of computers connected in LAN with 35 Mbps internet connectivity and latest licensed applications & system softwares. To emphasize more on practical aspects with current trends and technologies, the department has developed various laboratories like Open Source Technology Lab, UNIX Lab, Network & Security Lab, Programming Lab and Project Lab including R&D Centre.
To create a holistic teaching -learning ecosystem with a vision to prepare globally competent computer professionals for the development of society and the nation.
- To ensure effective and efficient teaching learning process for sound fundamentals.
- To impart technical skill through effective hands on practice on advanced technologies and Value education.
- To prepare industry ready professionals by industry partnerships and entrepreneurs activities.
- To inculcate human values, research capabilities, leadership abilities and ethics in young minds.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)
- The graduates will be able to interact with their peers in industries and society as an engineering professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders to set up technical ambience in the society
- The graduates will be able to reveal professionalism, ethical attitude, strong communication skills and maintain good team work spirit in their profession.
- The graduate will be able to utilize their skills with strong foundation to prepare them for higher learning and research activity.
- The graduate will be able to build up an ability to analyse the requirements, comprehend professional specifications, design and provide engineering solutions.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Analyse, design and develop algorithmic solutions to any real life problems.
- To provide solutions for complex engineering problems by understanding the computer science concepts.
- To demonstrate the use of knowledge and ability to write programs and integrate them with software/hardware products in the domain of database, networking, data analytics, mobile communication technologies and web technologies.
- Department has signed M.O. U. with LoftySoft AB (Sweden), Getwings Technologies Pvt. Ltd (Ahmedabad) for setting up “IoT Lab” and Centre of excellence in future.
- Department has signed M.O. U. with D-Link for D-Link Academy – An authorized Training Centre for D-Link certified Network Engineers.
- Department has been nominated as “Resource Centre” for Spoken Tutorial by IIT, Bombay, A project founded by MHRD, Government of Maharashtra.
- Department is running out academic interface programs like “IBM Academic initiative” and “TCS-AlP”