Chemical Engineering Department has been recognized as Schedule-I Environmental Auditor by Gujarat Pollution Control Board and carried out Environmental Audit Work of 45 various chemical industries
- To achieve quality in education through creating collaborative environment.
- To stimulate students for effective and efficient learning.
- To create civil engineering professionals with ability to apply knowledge professionally to reach their highest potential.
- To develop creative, dynamic technocrats and entrepreneurs.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO)An Experienced Civil Engineer of program:
- Shall be able to apply fundamental technical knowledge and skills to find creative solutions to technological challenges and problems in various areas of civil engineering.
- Shall be able to analyse, design and use skills in order to formulate and solve civil engineering problems.
- Shall be able to practice civil engineering in a responsible professional and ethical manner and implement eco-friendly sustainable technologies for the benefits of industries and society.
- Shall be able to engage in research and development in civil engineering and allied branches of it.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO)An Experienced Civil Engineer of program:
- Shall be able to work independently or in a team as a member in multidisciplinary tasks or various civil engineering projects.
- Shall be able to take up higher education in core and allied branches of Civil Engineering.
- Shall be able to take up work of survey, prepare map and plan layout for buildings, structures and alignments for canals and roads.
- Shall be able to specify, design, supervise, test and evaluate foundations and superstructures for residences, public buildings, industries, irrigation structures, highways, railways environmental engineering system.
Hello, How may I assist you today?
Kindly choose from one of the following categories to get started.
For Student / Parents
R. N. G. Patel Institute of Technology
Bardoli – Navsari Road,
At: Isroli (Tajpore ) PO : Afwa
Tal : Bardoli – 394620
State : Gujarat
+91 9512900457, +91 9512900458